We appreciate your time is important therefore we offer you the luxury of placing a high quality crown or large restoration, known as a CEREC®, which would be completed in just one visit.
CEREC® provides a natural looking dental restoration in just two hours.
Extensive and defective amalgam fillings can be replaced with natural adhesive material, using the CEREC® system, in just one appointment (see Photo)
What is a CEREC?
A CEREC® is an advanced, computerised, dental restorative system which allows your dentist to restore decayed teeth, place crowns, remove defective amalgam fillings or place cosmetic veneers in just one appointment.
- Chairside: The technology is available within the dental surgery and is used while you are in the chair.
- Economical: The procedure is economical for the patient.
- Restorations: The procedure restores your tooth to its natural beauty, function, and strength.
- Aesthetic: The restorations are metal-free and tooth-coloured.
- Ceramic: High-strength ceramics are used, that are extremely close in composition to your natural tooth structure.
Please call today and arrange a consultation with our experienced Dentists to discover how a CEREC® crown or restoration could improve your quality of life.
Contact Camp Hill Dental
Schedule an appointment at Camp Hill Dental today. We serve with quality treatment and tailored to the specific requirements of the individual patient.